Let us introduce the new Food for Friends Loyalty Card!
The aim was to say thank you and give something back to our wonderful customers. We simply couldn’t do it without you.
The swipe Loyalty Card (with design by a fabulous local artist) costs £5 plus 95p postage, and we think you’ll agree the benefits are pretty great:
- 5% discount Monday – Thursday on total bill, food and drinks (including set menu)
- For every £200 spent, you will receive a £10 voucher for your next visit
- Complimentary bottle of prosecco when you dine with us on your birthday
- Exclusive offers and news emailed to loyalty card holders
To purchase a Food for Friends loyalty card please fill out the form below. Your card will be with you within 5 days.
You will be taken through to the PayPal secure payment site for payment, but you can pay by credit/debit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- Food for Friends reserves the right to change the benefits and rules of the loyalty scheme at any time
- If purchased in restaurant the loyalty card cannot be used on same day. Valid only on next visit
- The card is valid for 2 years from date of purchase
- Monday – Thursday discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- When £200 spend is reached a ‘Frequent Diner’ £10 receipt coupon will be printed for use on your next visit
- The ‘Frequent Diner’ £10 coupon has a 6 month expiry and is non-transferable – for use of named cardholder only
- Complimentary bottle of prosecco when you book a table on your birthday with 2 main courses minimum order. Only valid on actual birthday. Please mention when booking. For online bookings write ‘Birthday loyalty prosecco’ in ‘special requests’. You will then be given a bottle of our prosecco or alternative sparkling wine when you dine with us
- Food for Friends Loyalty Card is not a store card or a credit card. The cards belong to Food for Friends
- The loyalty card must be presented before or when you request your bill and is not valid in a conjunction with any other offers which includes set menu
- Cards are individual to the member and cannot be transferred to or from one card to another (unless the card has been stolen)
- If your card is lost or stolen you will forfeit the balance on the card and start again